Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday Boy.

Hey people! I hope everyone’s well!

I packed all my crafting stuff today as there is electrical work going on at my home… so loads of dust and lots of men roaming around the house. I hope they complete this work soon…otherwise I wont be able to do any art work.

Okay so I have a boy card to show you today!

I found the papers online, originally they were pink, orange and dark pink… I changed the colours so that I could use it on a boy card. The stars are hand drawn and a bit raised to add dimension. The boy image is an internet download as well. Almost all the layers on this card are slightly raised. Lots of dimension and lots of glitter.

DSC02534

Challenges:

Delightful Challenges, A Spoon Full of Sugar,Sentimental Sundays, Crazy 4 Challenges.

12 comments:

Anita said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Sally said...

Gorgeous Card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at A Spoonful Of Sugar...
Sally, (GD this week)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi ET
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

beautiful ..thanks for sharing ....I loved the paper and the little touches you added...this card can delight any boy

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Absolutely fab card E.T. I love your papers and the textures!

Crafting Queen said...

Love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Ujjwal said...

Love all the different gorgeous papers you have used!! Your glitter work is as always great :)

SmilynStef said...

Look at you rockin' the boy card design ... love it.

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card! Looks like someone is having a rockin' great time :)

Mallika said...

bful . simply adorable
hugs
mallika
http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

Awwww this is wonderful, I always struggle with boy/men cards but this is perfect!

Dawn
x

Unknown said...

cutie :-)