Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lia Stampz: Halloween

DSC05461

Hello everyone! Today I bring to you a brand new challenge at Lia Stampz! The theme this fortnight is HALLOWEEN.

Here is my card using “Branson Moon” by Lia Stampz.

DSC05458

These paper strips were lying around from the last card I made (the rainbow one), I love it when I can actually use up the scraps I have saved! The image is coloured with Faber Castell Classic colour pencils. I added faux stitching to give a little bit more interest to the scrap-y design.

Head over to Lia Stampz folks to enter and win this quirky image!

Ciao!

~E

6 comments:

Sindhu said...

great use of scraps and this is a superb card!

Anne Temple said...

How cute!! Love how you used the strips of paper and added the black doily behind the image.

jimlynn said...

So FUN and pretty! Love the black doily on here ET! Precious card.
Lynn

Doreen said...

stunning card Erum - it's really amazing
Have a nice day
Hugs
Doreen xx

yyam said...

Oooh...so cute! Love the bold strips of paper. Such a great design element! Lovely colouring too! :)

Duaa said...

Love this card! Superb coloring and I love the arrangement and how all the elements on this card fit in together so perfectly!

Duaa