Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sentimental Sundays: Negative Space

Hey everyone… Today is one of those crappy days when you don’t feel like doing much… so will keep the post short. This week the Sentimental Sundays challenge is back and our theme is “Negative Space”. Our sponsors this week are Chickydoodle.
DSC05801
Here is my simple card using the Chicydoodle washi tape. The heart is hand drawn and I used HA sentiment stamp.
I got an awesome gift from Calypso and as you can see my gift was the Spellbinders Oval Lg…  I have wanted the basic shapes since a long time and I am so grateful to her! I have to learn how to handle these though, I had a hard time adjusting the ovals! Thanks again C!
That’s it from me today, will be back soon… please don’t forget to stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog!
xoxo,
E

Challenges: Simon Says

16 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

You are so welcome E!!
And you card is beautiful...Love the suspending heart too. The washi background looks great with the sparkly heart. I hope you feel better.

Pia S said...

It's a beautiful card - love the classy design, with the oval cut out frame for your heart. The washi tape makes a fab background!

Kathy said...

Wow, stunning card. Love the sparkle on the heart and the way it dangles, beautifully done.

Jennipher said...

Absolutely love this! Like how you created and opening in the center for the heart to hang in. Well done.

jimlynn said...

ET, it's beautiful! Love those colors you used on here. Have fun with the dies!
Lynn

Sherry Eckblad said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Love your card it the dangling heart. I have always wanted to try that but haven't done it yet.

Unknown said...

Love love love the suspended heart and what a fantastic way to use the tapes.The basic shapes have been on my list too for a long time.I hope to play along this time at sentimental sundays.

Kristi said...

Hi E.T.! Your card is lovely! I like how you staggered in the ovals:so clever!

Hugs,
Kristi

Indira Tanwar said...

Splendid!! The suspended heart looks so cute!

Pooja said...

Wow ! The sparkling hearts is fabulous and loved the washi tape oval bg too !

Doreen said...

fabby card - so so beautiful
big hugs
Doreen xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card ET,, I like the glitter heart, the design and the and the sentiment, I hope you are keeping well.
Kevin xx

Anne Temple said...

So pretty! Love the suspended heart and the way you used the washi tape. Great design.

Joy said...

Oh my this is so beautiful, definitely has the WOW! factor.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle said...

Wow! This is really stunning! That heart is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card!... love the look with kraft paper...HUGS..SK :)