Monday, November 23, 2015

Lia Stampz : Blog Hop




Hello everyone and welcome to our second blog hop!

This time we are offering the new digital stamp releases:

1. Warmest wishes
2. Seasons greetings 
3. Season to be jolly
4. Santa claws
5. Hoppy birthday




For my card I used Season to be Jolly, Santa Claws and Warmest Wishes and created a scene. 
Colored them using Faber Castell classic pencils. The fireplace and the small table/stool is hand drawn. 


All you have to do is :

Visit each blog link posted below and see the gorgeous projects our DT prepared for this hop, share some love and then a winner will be chosen by each of our DT members.

The DT will announce one winner for each of their blogs. Don't forget to mention what's your favorite digi stamp and that will be your prize!

Deadline November 30th !!

Erum (you are here)


 

 


10 comments:

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

aww thats a cute creation erum !! love all the stams but santas claws seem to have caught my attention !

Fikreta said...

this is super cute card!
love it!
my favorite stamp is this kitty
so cute!
have a nice day
>^.^<

Doudou said...

Great coloring!!! So beautiful card! My davorite digi stamp is Warmest wishes"

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow ... the colors are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, look at your gorgeous colouring! This is such a beautiful card! I love all the sets you incorporated! The kitty is adorable! My favorite set is Warmest Wishes!

yyam said...

It's beautiful! Your colouring rocks!

Cardsbymaaike said...

what a great scene you've composed there!, aboslutely wonderful coloring and as I love ctas, this is just too cute ;-)

zub momi said...

Wow!!! Fabulous card! Love how you have used different stamps to create this scene...and your coloring is always awesome :)
My favorite image is 'santa claws' .

Ellen H. said...

You know I love your card!!! This one is just awesome.

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

woooowwww, amazing colors in your card.
My favorite digi stamp is "Season to be jolly"