Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Lia Stampz: Dimension


Lia Stampz boy hug shaker card, distress ink watercolor background

Hello everyone!!
Happy new year!! How are you guys doing?!
I have a shaker card to share with you today for the challenge over at Lia Stampz.
The theme is

DIMENSION

It's the very last challenge for Lia Stampz, sadly the challenge blog is closing down.
I have been part of their awesome team since the start and this has been such an amazing amazing group of people!
Saying goodbye is hard but we have had such a fabulous time and I have met very very awesome crafters along the way and made many friends too.

Lia Stampz boy hug shaker card, distress ink watercolor background

I have colored "Boy Hug" using Classic Faber Castell pencils. I watercolored the background using distress inks. 
I designed the sentiment myself on Photoshop.


Lia Stampz boy hug shaker card, distress ink watercolor background

I hope you liked it! 
Don't forget to visit the challenge blog to join us! Please know it's not necessary to use a Lia Stampz image to play!
hugs and love,
Erum




9 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

What a beautiful, fun and magical card this is Erum !!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just AWESOME! I love everything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SewPaperPaint said...

This stamp set is hilarious! And your backgrounds always amaze me! So gorgeous!!!

Juhi said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous water colored background! what a fun image and sentiment to go with it!

Unknown said...

Super adorable card! <3

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Erum, just arrived here from Maria's blog! I love this card soooooo much. I have the friendship digi and love this one just as much. Your cards are fabulous, Jo x

Virginia L. said...

wow, this gorgeous card's got intensity , colros and love drama....love it! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge

Alina said...

Your card is so cute! Love it!

Shirley V said...

Lovely !!

https://shirleyvicky.blogspot.com