Monday, April 25, 2016

Bright Florals



Newton's Nook Designs sunflower, colored using Faber castell pencils and Crayola markers. Stamp by Simon Says Stamp.


Hello everyone!
It's pretty hot here and I have been sitting in one place and coloring tons of images.
For my card today I followed the theme at Simon Says Flickr challenge "Ink Blending" and used Newton's Nook Designs sunflower digi for my card.


Newton's Nook Designs sunflower, colored using Faber castell pencils and Crayola markers. Stamp by Simon Says Stamp.


I wanted an ombre background and really bright flowers on my card. For the background I used distress ink and to color the flowers I used Faber Castell pencils and Crayola markers.
I drew the leaves myself, the card was looking very bare without them. Applied some glossy accent on the ladybug, added a few sequins and I was done!
The sentiment stamp is by Simon Says Stamp.






9 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

Wow! So very bright and cheerful. Love your coloring, ET. :)

Leanne said...

Wow! Very striking and beautifully coloured. Hope your mum is better now.

maria f. said...

Bold and beauty-full!

Becca Cruger said...

It just goes to show that you don't need all the fanciest supplies when you can achieve a gorgeous effect like this with Crayola markers! Soooooo pretty and vibrant. Totally pinned it. <3

Shylaashree said...

bright and beautiful dear

Teresa Kline said...

this is stunning, luv the flower and bold colors! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Ann said...

it's simply stunning! :)
Thank you for joining us at CardMania Challenges :)

scrapfantazje said...

Lovely!
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge, good luck:)
Marzena DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love colours and colouring!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx